ChefMD's Big Book of Culinary Medicine
You don't have to sacrifice great flavor to enjoy great health!
With the Big Book, you'll get Dr. John La Puma's detailed research and delicious recipes...just like the US medical students he taught, giving the first cooking and nutrition class in the U.S.!
Use ChefMD's Big Book of Culinary Medicine to:
- Discover what and how to eat for 40 health conditions—starting with Acne, ADD, Alzheimer's, Arthritis, and Asthma
- Build a "culinary medicine chest" with 50 amazing foods that prevent or control common health conditions, with restaurant-quality flavor
- Conquer fatigue, supercharge your immune system, and look and feel younger than you thought possible
- Get the most nutrition from the foods you eat
- Find the ChefMD Essentials—36 healthful and flavorful brand-name foods in boxes, bags, and cans
- Fall in love with food again with 50 easy new ChefMD recipes—and no guilt!
Anyone who loves food, wants to have more energy, wants to reverse his or her family health history, or wants to know what to eat to get and stay healthy should read this book. Its recipes, meals, and menus can work within minutes of eating them.
Experience food you can't wait to make, and grab the energy and good health to reclaim your life!